IntelliJ IDEA 2019.2.2 is here!
A bug-fix update for v2019.2 is here! IntelliJ IDEA 2019.2.2 comes with several notable bug fixes, regression fixes, and performance improvements.
Here’s a list of the most notable changes:
- Fixed the performance issue so the editor doesn’t hang on copying an existing Java class and pasting it with a different name: IDEA-219505.
- Fixed the issue causing broken tool windows when opening a project: IDEA-199472.
- The “Enter Full Screen” and “Exit Full Screen” actions now execute when invoked from Find Action: IDEA-192504.
- JDK 12’s –enable-preview flag is now is recognized in the Maven pom.xml file: IDEA-212618.
- Fixed the regression: the IDE saves the settings for New Projects: IDEA-211731.
- Fixed the regression: you can navigate to the source of a problem from the Build tool window: IDEA-220999.
- Fixed the regression: the IDE imports a Gradle project if the wrapper distribution file has a non-standard naming pattern: IDEA-216892.
- Fixed the regression: the IDE now runs tests with Gradle and TestNG frameworks: IDEA-221159.
- Fixed the regression: the IDE imports a Maven project if the old Maven version (3.0.3) is used: IDEA-220010.
JBR 11 was updated to v11.0.3+12-b304.56
- Fixed the corrupted fonts on the Welcome Screen on Windows: JBR-1777.
- Fixed the issue that caused incorrect font (italics) in the editor: JBR-1778.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3 Is Out!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3 has arrived! This blog post lists all of the notable updates delivered in the new version.
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.5 Is Out!
The IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.5 bug-fix update is now available. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are an Ubuntu user. You can also download it from our website. This update brings the following important fix: Pl…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.4 Is Out!
We’ve just released another update for v2023.2. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or by using snaps if you are a Ubuntu user. You can also download it from our website. This version brings the following refinements: …
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.3 Is Out!
The new bug-fix update for IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 is now available! You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are an Ubuntu user. You can also download it from our website. Below are the most notable fixes in the new version: …