IntelliJ IDEA 2019.2.2 is here!
A bug-fix update for v2019.2 is here! IntelliJ IDEA 2019.2.2 comes with several notable bug fixes, regression fixes, and performance improvements.
Here’s a list of the most notable changes:
- Fixed the performance issue so the editor doesn’t hang on copying an existing Java class and pasting it with a different name: IDEA-219505.
- Fixed the issue causing broken tool windows when opening a project: IDEA-199472.
- The “Enter Full Screen” and “Exit Full Screen” actions now execute when invoked from Find Action: IDEA-192504.
- JDK 12’s –enable-preview flag is now is recognized in the Maven pom.xml file: IDEA-212618.
- Fixed the regression: the IDE saves the settings for New Projects: IDEA-211731.
- Fixed the regression: you can navigate to the source of a problem from the Build tool window: IDEA-220999.
- Fixed the regression: the IDE imports a Gradle project if the wrapper distribution file has a non-standard naming pattern: IDEA-216892.
- Fixed the regression: the IDE now runs tests with Gradle and TestNG frameworks: IDEA-221159.
- Fixed the regression: the IDE imports a Maven project if the old Maven version (3.0.3) is used: IDEA-220010.
JBR 11 was updated to v11.0.3+12-b304.56
- Fixed the corrupted fonts on the Welcome Screen on Windows: JBR-1777.
- Fixed the issue that caused incorrect font (italics) in the editor: JBR-1778.