IntelliJ IDEA 2020.1.1 is Available!
IntelliJ IDEA 2020.1.1, the first bug-fix update for the new major release of IntelliJ IDEA is now available. Update to the new version from the IDE, with the Toolbox App, or use snaps if you are an Ubuntu user. You can download this new version directly from our website.
You’ll find the following important fixes in this update:
- Fixed working dir for test run configuration [IDEA-227715].
- Fixed the Open new tabs at the end option [IDEA-220087].
- Added support for Apache Tomcat 10 [IDEA-233724].
- Fixed a pair of issues with external tools [IDEA-229467], [IDEA-233252].
- Added autoimport action toggling to the Gradle tool window [IDEA-237901].
- Updated the Kotlin plugin [IDEA-227223].
- Fixed type inference for lambda params in Groovy [IDEA-228890].
Please take a look at the full list of changes in the release notes.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.2 Is Out!
Our second bug-fix release for IntelliJ IDEA v2023.2 is now available. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are an Ubuntu user. Also, you can download it from our website. Here is the list of the most important fixes t…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.1 Is Out!
We’ve just released the first bug-fix update for v2023.2. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or via snaps, if you’re using Ubuntu. You can also download it directly from our website. Here is the list of the most notable improvements and fixes inclu…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 Is Out!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 has arrived! Explore the exciting new features and improvements this release has to offer.
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.1.5 Is Out!
We’ve just released one more bug-fix update for v2023.1.You can download the latest build from our website, via the Toolbox App, or by using an Ubuntu snap package. The new version includes the following improvements: For more details, please refer to the release notes. If you…