IntelliJ IDEA 2020.1.1 is Available!
IntelliJ IDEA 2020.1.1, the first bug-fix update for the new major release of IntelliJ IDEA is now available. Update to the new version from the IDE, with the Toolbox App, or use snaps if you are an Ubuntu user. You can download this new version directly from our website.
You’ll find the following important fixes in this update:
- Fixed working dir for test run configuration [IDEA-227715].
- Fixed the Open new tabs at the end option [IDEA-220087].
- Added support for Apache Tomcat 10 [IDEA-233724].
- Fixed a pair of issues with external tools [IDEA-229467], [IDEA-233252].
- Added autoimport action toggling to the Gradle tool window [IDEA-237901].
- Updated the Kotlin plugin [IDEA-227223].
- Fixed type inference for lambda params in Groovy [IDEA-228890].
Please take a look at the full list of changes in the release notes.