IntelliJ IDEA 2020.3 EAP2 is Available
IntelliJ IDEA 2020.3 EAP2 is now available. Here’s a list of what you can expect in this new update:
- Store Run Configuration templates as files and share them through VCS [IDEA-65915].
- Update previously downloaded JDK to a newer version [IDEA-251026].
- Use Interactive inline hints in the debugger [IDEA-214648]
- Evaluate math expressions in Search Everywhere [IDEA-251021].
- Find Git branches and commits by hashes in Search Everywhere [IDEA-242146].
- Transpose characters [IDEA-80498]. Add a keyboard shortcut for it in Preferences / Settings | Keymap.
We have also rolled out a new macOS System Shortcuts Keymap.
We will provide more details about these and other features in the upcoming IntelliJ IDEA 2020.3 in future updates.
Check out the full release notes for the complete list of closed tickets.
Check for updates in IntelliJ IDEA to get this new build, or update from our free Toolbox App. You can also update using snaps if you’re an Ubuntu user, or download the new EAP build from our website.