Do you use AppCode already? Do you like it? Maybe thinking of buying it? How about getting it for free?
There’s a reason we’re asking all this.
AppCode 1.0 release is coming soon and we could use some more of your help and passion. For a reward, of course.
All you need to do to get your free AppCode license (yeah, and maybe an iPad) is to create and share a short screencast about why you like the AppCode IDE.
We suggest 2 categories:
- Teaching demo – an IDE overview
- Demo about one or more specific features
Every screencast author gets a free AppCode license, but… we’ll also pick two winners, one in each category, who will each get an Apple iPad 2 (with a special engraving from the AppCode team!).
- You publish your screencast (or several, if you like) on JetBrains TV no later than September 30. Please use your JetBrains Account to log in there.
- We choose the best submitted screencasts via internal voting.
- We announce the 2 winners on October 5th.
- We send every screencast author their free license.
- JetBrains TV accepts videos in the following file formats: mp4, mpeg, avi, mpg, wmv, flv, or mov. Make sure to submit your video in one of these formats.
- Publish your screencast to the ‘AppCode’ channel.
- Make sure to tag your screencast appropriately.
- Silent screencasts are fine but we do prefer voice (English, please).
- 4:3 aspect ratio for better publishing quality.
- Recommended resolutions: 1024×768 or 800×600.
- Try to limit screencast duration to 10 minutes.
You are free to create your screencasts using any screencasting tool.
Looking forward to your contributions!
The AppCode Team