AppCode 3.3.1 bug fix update

Posted on by Stanislav Dombrovsky

AppCode 3.3.1 bug fix update is available now.

If you’re using AppCode 3.3, you’ll get a notification about available update or you can check for updates manually. Or, if you like, you can download a fresh installer from the AppCode site.

This build addresses the following critical issues detected in 3.3 release:

• Problem with running apps on case-sensitive OS X file system (OC-12573)
  • Adding files to project is fixed (OC-12637)
  • Issue with stopping debug session (OC-11780)
  • “Close Unmodified” also closes pinned tabs (IDEA-146472).
  • Tool windows are not hidden automatically (IDEA-146684).

The full list of fixes can be found here.

Sincerely yours,
The AppCode Team.

Comments below can no longer be edited.

8 Responses to AppCode 3.3.1 bug fix update

1. Dev says:

November 12, 2015

Still totally freezes up and needs restarted often, as someone else said in the post about the previous release.

• Stanislav Dombrovsky says:

November 12, 2015

Some questions to identify your issue:

1. How large is you project?
      2. Does it contain only Objective-C, only Swift, or mixed code?
      3. Is it possible for you to send us CPU snapshot as described here?

• Dev says:

November 12, 2015

1. About 750 source files split across 4 projects within a workspace
        2. Mostly Swift, but one project contains about 50 obj-c files
        3. Yes, I will try to find time to do that today or tomorrow.

Thanks.

• Dev says:

November 13, 2015

Email sent to support@jetbrains.com, and I mentioned your name, Stanislav, so hopefully it gets to you.

• Stanislav Dombrovsky says:

November 13, 2015

Thank you. If it is possible – can you please forward your email to appcode-support@jetbrains.com as well?

2. Tropper says:

November 12, 2015

Hmm, is IDEA-146684 working for someone? I did update to 3.3.1 and the tool windows is still not disappearing when i click back in the editor window.

It only works if I click once into the docked window and then click back into the editor. So does it work for anyone?

3. Michael Ho says:

November 12, 2015

It looks like IDEA-146684 is working for me. I’ve never used the feature before, so I found that I have to unpin each tool window that I want to “auto hide”. But I tested it with Debug, TODO, Terminal, Version Control, and Messages. They all worked.

4. Tomas says:

November 20, 2015

After all these years, the editor is still lagging terribly. Please can you redesign and fix the editor somehow? XCode editor is smooth and fast, so it is not caused by (not the fastest) Macs I’ve tried.