AppCode 3.3.1 bug fix update
AppCode 3.3.1 bug fix update is available now.
If you’re using AppCode 3.3, you’ll get a notification about available update or you can check for updates manually. Or, if you like, you can download a fresh installer from the AppCode site.
This build addresses the following critical issues detected in 3.3 release:
- Problem with running apps on case-sensitive OS X file system (OC-12573)
- Adding files to project is fixed (OC-12637)
- Issue with stopping debug session (OC-11780)
- “Close Unmodified” also closes pinned tabs (IDEA-146472).
- Tool windows are not hidden automatically (IDEA-146684).
The full list of fixes can be found here.
The AppCode Team.