AppCode 2016.2.1 update is out
AppCode 2016.2.1 bug-fix update is available for download. If using AppCode 2016.2, you will get an automatic update notification in the IDE.
The summary of this update includes:
- Improvements for error handling intentions, such as Add ‘catch’ clause, Add default ‘catch’ clause, Add try and others.
- Override/Implement (^O/^I) popup now shows methods from extensions for Swift classes and doesn’t insert superclass @available attributes
- Move/Subclass/Superclass/Pull Members Up/Push Members Down refactorings now work correctly (OC-13608)
- Framework submodules imported using @import directive are now correctly resolved.
- Fixes for debugger issues with breakpoints in project with symlinks (OC-13971) and Core Data entity properties (OC-13981).
There are also some improvements for symbols resolution in mixed Objective-C/Swift code as well as a couple of new formatting options for Objective-C. See them in the full release notes.
Your AppCode team
The Drive to Develop