AppCode starts 2018.2.1 EAP: regression fixes
AppCode 2018.2.1 EAP (build 182.3911.48) is available for download on our site.
This build addresses the following regressions:
- Initializers aren’t inherited for types with observed properties (OC-17433)
- Unable to resolve standard library types in certain namespaces (OC-17483)
- Public class from the same-named module is incorrectly resolved to the module in inheritance clause (OC-17424)
- Freeze in Debug caused by stack trace symbolication (OC-16895)
- Can’t find the resource if the image is in the subdirectory in asset catalog directory (OC-17171)
- Unable to run and debug from AppCode on devices with iOS versions lower than 11.0 (OC-17372)
- Swift: find usages for enum cases is extremely slow in large projects (OC-17507)
For the full list of fixes please see the release notes.
Your AppCode team
The Drive to Develop