Join us January 8, 2019, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM CET (11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT) for our free live webinar, What’s New in TeamCity 2018.2.
In this webinar, Anton Arhipov will go over the new major features of the latest TeamCity 2018.2. You will see:
- How to set up a secondary node for collecting changes from VCS.
- What TeamCity now offers for working with GitHub pull requests.
- How installing and updating plugins from the plugin repository has been simplified.
- Why adding screenshots and other data to test results can provide more insight.
- How previewing Kotlin DSL code for project and build configuration settings can simplify adopting the configuration as code paradigm.
- How automatic investigation assignments help notify the right team members of a build failure.
- When you should enforce build steps and requirements in templates.
Space is limited, so please register now. There will be an opportunity to ask questions during the webinar.