Webinar: What’s New in TeamCity 2018.2
Join us January 8, 2019, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM CET (11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT) for our free live webinar, What’s New in TeamCity 2018.2.
In this webinar, Anton Arhipov will go over the new major features of the latest TeamCity 2018.2. You will see:
- How to set up a secondary node for collecting changes from VCS.
- What TeamCity now offers for working with GitHub pull requests.
- How installing and updating plugins from the plugin repository has been simplified.
- Why adding screenshots and other data to test results can provide more insight.
- How previewing Kotlin DSL code for project and build configuration settings can simplify adopting the configuration as code paradigm.
- How automatic investigation assignments help notify the right team members of a build failure.
- When you should enforce build steps and requirements in templates.
Space is limited, so please register now. There will be an opportunity to ask questions during the webinar.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
Webinar: CI/CD Pipelines for .NET With TeamCity, October 3, 2023
Join us on October 3, 2023, at 3:30pm UTC for a live webinar CI/CD Pipelines for .NET With TeamCity.
Webinar: Overcoming the Top Challenges in Delivering Trustworthy Software, August 16, 2023
Join Daniel Gallo and Igor Lasic on August 16 as they discuss approaches to overcome the challenges that DevSecOps teams face.
Webinar: Automated DevOps in .NET and Azure Using JetBrains TeamCity Cloud, July 20, 2023
Join the webinar "Automated DevOps in .NET and Azure Using TeamCity Cloud", conducted by our partner Clear Measure.