What’s New in TeamCity 2020.2 Webinar on January 19
Interested in the new and exciting features of TeamCity 2020.2? Join us Tuesday, January 19 at 17:00 CET / 11:00 AM EST for the free live webinar on the new features of our latest release, TeamCity 2020.2. The webinar will be hosted by Marco Behler, the Developer Advocate in TeamCity.
Here is what you will see in this hands-on webinar:
- What TeamCity now offers for working with Bitbucket Cloud pull requests.
- How to use the brand-new Python build runner to build your Python projects.
- The .NET 5 support in the recently released .NET runner.
- How to get more out of your agents with agentless build steps.
- How to send the status of your builds to JetBrains Space with the Commit Status Publisher.
- Updates to the new Sakura UI, such as the new Build Dependencies view, the Test History page, search in build log, and the Build Queue page.
- Sign up to learn more about these and other updates to TeamCity 2020.2. This time we will also have a couple of special guests joining us live 😉
About the presenter:
Marco works as a developer advocate at JetBrains, in Munich, Germany. He loves to share everything he knows about writing and building awesome software – knowledge he acquired from a decade of consulting in the Java and Spring ecosystems – through guides, tweets, books and talks.
Follow Marco on Twitter.