WebStorm 11 EAP, 143.88: bug fixes

A new WebStorm 11 EAP build (143.88) is now available for download.

This build addresses the issues with templates strings and unresolved paths in JavaScript that were found in the previous EAP build.

The full list of fixed issues is available in the release notes. You can use a patch update from the previous EAP build (142.5255).

Please report your feedback to our issue tracker. To get notifications of new EAP builds as they become available, subscribe to the EAP channel in Preferences | Appearance & Behavior | System Settings | Updates.

Read about features and improvements added in WebStorm 11:

Develop with pleasure!
– JetBrains WebStorm Team

About Ekaterina Prigara

Ekaterina Prigara is WebStorm product marketing manager at JetBrains. She's passionate about new technologies, UX and coffee.
This entry was posted in Early Access Preview. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to WebStorm 11 EAP, 143.88: bug fixes

1. Andres says:

Any ETA on when not being able to debug into node_modules will be fixed? Issue is here – https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/WEB-18160

2. jiverson says:

After the latest build I am unable to commit via git. I get a ‘AssertionError: null’ I am fairly confident it is not because I updated to el capitan. Anyone else having this problem?

3. robert says:

I installed the new WebStorm-EAP-143.88-custom-jdk-bundled.dmg

It set the left project panel font size much larger and not clear anymore. When I try to change the font style from preference -> editor -> color & fonts it only change the style in the right editor part.

I can not find a way to change the font size of that awesome left project navigation panel. So i put this dam upgrade to Trash then donwload the stabled 10.0.4.

Is there a way for us to change the font size of left project panel back to (DEFAULT)?

4. Matt Revell says:

Getting a lot of “attribute is not allowed here” in my jsx files when putting props on my elements – this is within flow and jsx harmony modes.

• Ekaterina Prigara says:

At the moment WebStorm needs react library files in the project to get the list of react-specific attributes, we’re thinking about the ways we can improve the set up.

• Mark Shust says:

Is there any progress on the React lib files yet? I’m also getting a lot of ‘attribute is not allowed here’. It’s very hard to inspect my files right now with React & WebStorm.

• Ekaterina Prigara says:

Replied to you on Twitter.

• Doron Zavelevsky says:

Can you reply here too? thanks.

• Ekaterina Prigara says:

Don’t know what my answer on Twitter was back in November :) But to have JSX tag attributes resolved you need to have react library files in the projects or react.d.ts configured as a JavaScript library via Preferences | Languages and Frameworks | JavaScript | Libraries – Download – search for react.