A new WebStorm 11 EAP build (143.88) is now available for download.
The full list of fixed issues is available in the release notes. You can use a patch update from the previous EAP build (142.5255).
Please report your feedback to our issue tracker. To get notifications of new EAP builds as they become available, subscribe to the EAP channel in Preferences | Appearance & Behavior | System Settings | Updates.
Read about features and improvements added in WebStorm 11:
- WebStorm 11 Early Access Program: Improved TypeScript 1.5 support, TSLint integration, Yeoman integration, new Node.js inspections, support for debugging Webpack, option to run single Mocha test, flame charts in V8 CPU profiler and more.
- WebStorm 11 EAP, 142.3805: Improved HiDPI support for Windows and Linux, clickable links in comments, breadcrumbs in Stylus files.
- WebStorm 11 EAP, 142.4148: Encode HTML symbols, Meteor, TypeScript 1.6 features.
- WebStorm 11 EAP, 142.4723: New formatting options for chained methods, React and TypeScript 1.6 support improvements.
- WebStorm 11 EAP, 142.5255: Flow support, npm scripts, JSX in TypeScript.
Develop with pleasure!
– JetBrains WebStorm Team