FAQ and Twitter
Some important news today.
First, you can now follow us on twitter for quick development updates.
Second, YouTrack FAQ has been published in response to feedback that we have received this month. Particularly, it explains:
- How to create new users when they don’t create themselves.
- What’s wrong (or not) with YouTrack when you’re unable to assign an issue to yourself.
- How to simulate subtasks in YouTrack with issue linking.
- Whether it’s possible to visually distinguish between different types of issues.
- Whether YouTrack integrates with version control systems.
That’s not all FAQ is about: see if there are answers to questions you’ve been afraid to ask. If not, ask on, and we’ll answer!
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
YouTrack Now With Improved Knowledge Base Collaboration
The YouTrack 2023.2 release brings powerful updates to article collaboration in the Knowledge Base, improves the experience of both support teams and customers within helpdesk projects, adds Turkish language support, and supercharges YouTrack’s performance for everyone working with tasks.
Helpdesk Projects Arrive in YouTrack
YouTrack 2023.1 introduces YouTrack Helpdesk, which enables you to streamline your customer support services for both external and internal clients.
YouTrack Roadmap 2023
Our product commitment and aspirations. What we’re working on. Broad goals for 2023 and beyond
Watch the “YouTrack Project Management: Essentials for Getting Started” Online Demo
You’ll get an overview of how to manage your tasks and projects easily, work with your team’s Agile boards, use powerful time tracking, create Gantt charts effectively, and see what’s going on with reports and dashboards.