FAQ and Twitter
Some important news today.
First, you can now follow us on twitter for quick development updates.
Second, YouTrack FAQ has been published in response to feedback that we have received this month. Particularly, it explains:
- How to create new users when they don’t create themselves.
- What’s wrong (or not) with YouTrack when you’re unable to assign an issue to yourself.
- How to simulate subtasks in YouTrack with issue linking.
- Whether it’s possible to visually distinguish between different types of issues.
- Whether YouTrack integrates with version control systems.
That’s not all FAQ is about: see if there are answers to questions you’ve been afraid to ask. If not, ask on, and we’ll answer!