The time has come and we’re releasing YouTrack 1.0 Release Candidate today.
To sum things up, the RC build introduces a pack of new features, bug fixes, and usability improvements compared to YouTrack Beta, including:
- OpenID support via 5 providers to log in with a single click.
- Select All to modify more issues than you have in a single page.
- Restructured permissions for clear administration.
- “Verified” state for use by your quality assurance department.
- Filter hints for better understanding or your current filter selection.
- E-mail threading to prevent YouTrack notifications from flooding your inbox.
- Merging related changes in e-mail notifications (and no more subscriptions to tags and saved searches that you haven’t ever touched!).
- Direct links to comments and new issue form.
- Release notes support (for example, see RC 2 release notes view for everything (except exceptions) that we’ve fixed since YouTrack Beta).
- Collapsed view and “Show all” links for tags and saved searches.
- Support for IE6+ via Google Chrome Frame.
- New shortcuts for toggling issue list views (Ctrl+Alt+plus/minus), and getting back from full issue view to the issue list (Ctrl+Up).
- Link to registration form from Admin Area | Users tab.
- And so on!