YouTrack 2.0 is finally released!
We are happy to announce the second major release of YouTrack!
Easily migrate issues from your current bug tracker, create unlimited custom attributes, and use per-issue permissions for fine-grained security. That’s what you get with the new YouTrack 2.0!
All the while, YouTrack remains an intelligent, keyboard-centric, and easy-to-use issue tracker, packing the majority of its functionality in just two controls: a search box and command window.
Download YouTrack 2.0 for your free 60-day evaluation. If you’re already using YouTrack, you’re entitled to a free upgrade to YouTrack 2.0: just use your existing license key.
With YouTrack 2.0, now you can:
- Create and manage custom attributes, and adjust their visibility.
- Tune visibility for individual issues that might contain non-public data.
- If you’re a JIRA user, use a bundled import utility to import projects from JIRA 3.x or 4.x.
- Perform batch operations programmatically with YouTrack REST API, or import projects from any other bug tracker.
- Submit issues from any web page — without even opening YouTrack, via the Create Issue bookmarklet.
- Find and filter issues faster, thanks to enhanced query-based search syntax, auto-completion and highlighting.
- Utilize extended JetBrains TeamCity integration.
- Install YouTrack as a Windows service using the new EXE distribution.
- Handle issues more intuitively, in a redesigned user interface.
To get more information about brand new features and improvements, visit What’s New.
One more surprise: YouTrack 2.0 adds a new Starter Edition, the best fit for small teams! Read more about YouTrack editions and pricing.
Track with Pleasure,
The JetBrains Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Discover the Power of JetBrains AI in YouTrack for Free
The power of generative AI is now freely available to teams using YouTrack! AI Assistant, powered by JetBrains AI, is available in YouTrack 2023.3.
YouTrack Now With Improved Knowledge Base Collaboration
The YouTrack 2023.2 release brings powerful updates to article collaboration in the Knowledge Base, improves the experience of both support teams and customers within helpdesk projects, adds Turkish language support, and supercharges YouTrack’s performance for everyone working with tasks.
Helpdesk Projects Arrive in YouTrack
YouTrack 2023.1 introduces YouTrack Helpdesk, which enables you to streamline your customer support services for both external and internal clients.