You Track. We Host!
Would you like to use YouTrack with no installation or initial setup? That’s great because YouTrack Hosted Beta is now available! Join our beta testing group today and get:
- 50 user accounts
- Unlimited number of projects
- FREE use until July 1, 2011
And enjoy all the benefits of hosted issue tracking with YouTrack:
- Full YouTrack functionality + all new features
- Daily backups
- Import from other bug trackers using our Python Client Library
- Automatic migration to hosted production
- No-effort migration to standalone YouTrack using the hosted db backup
- RESTful API for integration with third party tools
Get your hosted instance in 1 simple step
Choose your desired URL, give us your e-mail address, and we’ll send you the link to your personal, immediately available YouTrack instance so you can start tracking your issues in no time.
Hurry, the number of the hosted beta instances is limited!
As with any beta version, your feedback is extremely important for us. Please use the following to tell us about your experience with YouTrack Hosted:
- Report bugs and feature requests to our bug tracker.
- Communicate with us via the YouTrack community forum.
- Post comments to our blog.
For any technical issues, please contact technical support.
Welcome to YouTrack Hosted!
JetBrains YouTrack Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
YouTrack Now With Improved Knowledge Base Collaboration
The YouTrack 2023.2 release brings powerful updates to article collaboration in the Knowledge Base, improves the experience of both support teams and customers within helpdesk projects, adds Turkish language support, and supercharges YouTrack’s performance for everyone working with tasks.
Helpdesk Projects Arrive in YouTrack
YouTrack 2023.1 introduces YouTrack Helpdesk, which enables you to streamline your customer support services for both external and internal clients.
YouTrack Roadmap 2023
Our product commitment and aspirations. What we’re working on. Broad goals for 2023 and beyond