YouTrack 3.0.2 Is Available!
Please welcome the latest update for the cutest bug tracker – YouTrack 3.0.2, featuring an improved YouTrack Workflow Editor. This build contains important bug fixes along with enhanced workflow functionality, with more workflow samples included in the YouTrack installation.
Custom Workflow enhancements include changes in the administration. We’ve added a new role – Project Admin, which can be used to create/edit and attach workflows to specific project.
To help you get started with workflow customization, we’ve included some useful workflow scenarios in the current build:
- Provide Issue description template for external reporters. Issue description template includes steps to reproduce, expected result and actual result. This template will help your external reporters to submit new issues providing all the details you need. And of course, you are welcome to create your own templates based on this workflow.
- Example of duplicates management:
- Make impossible to mark bugs in current builds as duplicates of bugs in older builds.This workflow regulates the process of marking bugs found in the current build as duplicates of the bugs fixed in previous builds.
- When linking issue A as duplicate of issue B, all changes to A’s assignee should be reflected in B’s assignee.
- Display last submitted date for duplicated exceptions. This workflow rule adds the last submitted date to the original issue when closing the new issue as ‘duplicate’.
These are just some examples that you are welcome to customize and enrich according to your specific process needs. Get Youtrack Workflow Editor 3.0.2 and see it in action. Please refer to the complete release notes to get more details about all the changes included, download YouTrack 3.0.2, and enjoy your issue tracking!
JetBrains YouTrack Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Discover the Power of JetBrains AI in YouTrack for Free
The power of generative AI is now freely available to teams using YouTrack! AI Assistant, powered by JetBrains AI, is available in YouTrack 2023.3.
YouTrack Now With Improved Knowledge Base Collaboration
The YouTrack 2023.2 release brings powerful updates to article collaboration in the Knowledge Base, improves the experience of both support teams and customers within helpdesk projects, adds Turkish language support, and supercharges YouTrack’s performance for everyone working with tasks.
Helpdesk Projects Arrive in YouTrack
YouTrack 2023.1 introduces YouTrack Helpdesk, which enables you to streamline your customer support services for both external and internal clients.