AppCode 2020.2.1 is Here
AppCode 2020.2.1 is now available for download on our site. This update fixes the following issues:
- Builds were failing without any error messages after the installation of new Pods (OC-19772).
- Enums in closures were not being resolved even when enum return type was specified (OC-20285).
Invalid resolve for explicit literal
- Non-documentation comments were shown in the Quick Documentation popup (OC-20463).
- An exception prevented users from opening an Xcode workspace (OC-20535).
- AppCode did not allow SDKs to be specified via symlink (OC-20536).
The full release notes are available here.
Your AppCode team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
AppCode 2023.1 Bug-Fix Update
Hi, AppCode 2023.1 has just been released with fixes for Xcode 14.3 compatibility, Swift refactorings and intentions, the IDE’s UI, and Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile. On December 14, 2022, along with the AppCode 2022.3 release, we sunsetted the product and stopped sales. While we’ve refocused the te…
AppCode 2023.1 Release Candidate
Hi, On December 14, 2022, along with the AppCode 2022.3 release, we sunsetted the product and stopped sales. While we’ve re-focused the team's efforts in other directions, we’ve kept providing technical support to our current users and are releasing bug-fix updates in 2023, targeting mostly the Xco…
AppCode 2022.3 Release and End of Sales and Support
AppCode 2022.3 has just been released. With the release of v2022.3, we are sunsetting the product.
AppCode 2022.3 Release Candidate Is Here
Hi everyone, The release of AppCode 2022.3 is approaching, and the release candidate (build 223.7571.233) is now available for download on our website. You need to have an active subscription or activate a free trial to use this build. The main highlights of this build include: We fixed the r…