AppCode Bug-Fix Update 2022.1.1
AppCode 2022.1 was released just a few weeks ago and was focused on quality improvements and enhancements. Today we are publishing the AppCode 2022.1.1 bug-fix update. If you haven’t yet upgraded to the new v2022.1, now is a good time to do so!
Code generation and refactorings in Swift
- The Change Signature refactoring in Swift was updated to avoid situations where an existing subscript parameter name is put in the Name field in the Change Signature dialog.
- Fixed the issue causing the initializer to be missing when creating an actor in a new file (OC-22757).
Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile
The Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile plugin for AppCode got a huge update in March with support for all kinds of multiplatform projects and Android-specific IDE features. This update fixes several issues found in the plugin:
- Using an Android emulator with a preview API level no longer breaks Android run configs and post-import activities.
- The new project template no longer uses deprecated kotlin-android-extensions.
IDE UI and settings
- Fixed the issue with Sort tabs alphabetically being disabled when dragging and dropping tabs to a different editor window (IDEA-283610).
- When switching between light and dark themes, the background color of the Find action text field now changes accordingly (IDEA-290491).
- Fixed the issue with the Group by action in the Commit dialog so that the previously used settings are now retained (IDEA-289528).
- Fixed the issue causing high memory usage and a decline in performance when working with large JSON files (IDEA-291190).
- Fixed the issue with removing scratch files from Xcode projects (OC-22808).
The full release notes are available here.
Your AppCode team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
AppCode 2023.1 Bug-Fix Update
Hi, AppCode 2023.1 has just been released with fixes for Xcode 14.3 compatibility, Swift refactorings and intentions, the IDE’s UI, and Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile. On December 14, 2022, along with the AppCode 2022.3 release, we sunsetted the product and stopped sales. While we’ve refocused the te…
AppCode 2023.1 Release Candidate
Hi, On December 14, 2022, along with the AppCode 2022.3 release, we sunsetted the product and stopped sales. While we’ve re-focused the team's efforts in other directions, we’ve kept providing technical support to our current users and are releasing bug-fix updates in 2023, targeting mostly the Xco…
AppCode 2022.3 Release and End of Sales and Support
AppCode 2022.3 has just been released. With the release of v2022.3, we are sunsetting the product.
AppCode 2022.3 Release Candidate Is Here
Hi everyone, The release of AppCode 2022.3 is approaching, and the release candidate (build 223.7571.233) is now available for download on our website. You need to have an active subscription or activate a free trial to use this build. The main highlights of this build include: We fixed the r…