DataGrip 2020.3: SQL for MongoDB, Azure AD Auth, New extractors and more
We’re pleased to introduce DataGrip 2020.3. This is the third major update of 2020, and it’s packed with various enhancements. Let’s take a look at what it has to offer!
SQL for MongoDB
- SELECT, FROM, JOIN, WHERE, HAVING, GROUP BY clauses
- Functions and object builders are supported
- JS query preview
- Copy JS query to clipboard
- Couchbase support
- Azure AD authentication
- Working directory
- Separate editor for cell values: Formatted value
- Separate editor for cell values: Bottom position
- Separate editor for cell values: Images
- Opening transposed tables
- Shrinking selection
- Introducing two new extractors: One-row and SQL-Insert-Multirow
- Never quote values option
- Collect introspection diagnostic information
- Changes in the database tree
- [PostgreSQL] More properties for tables
- [Greenplum] New objects
- [Oracle] Correct display of overloaded procedures
- Formatter for Generic dialect
- Rename options
- Fixing typos
- [Oracle] Inspection for a conflict call
- Run configurations: Schema switching
- Run configurations: Displaying the default schema
- Run configurations: History targets
- [SQL Server] Tab names
- Console output in a separate tab
- Hints for indexes in ‘Explain plan’
- Warning for outdated table structure
- Warning if the object was deleted
- Migration actions are available everywhere
- The Welcome screen is back
- Per-Project plugins
- Syncing current theme with OS settings
- macOS shortcuts as words
- Preview tab
- Simple calculator
- File associations
- Expand all in the database tree view
To take in all the new features with full descriptions, please visit the What’s New page.
You already know all of this, but just as a quick reminder:
- Get your 30-day trial of DataGrip here.
- Tweet @ us!
- Join the discussions
in the forum.
- Report bugs to our issue tracker.
Thank you for your attention!
Your DataGrip Team