Enhance Your ReSharper Evaluation Experience with v3.0 Beta2
ReSharper 3.0 is available as Beta2. Beta2 is a lot more stable than Beta and includes the following improvements:
- Options dialog is ready. The dialog reflects the different options ReSharper provides you, with many descriptions.
- VS keyboard scheme. You can choose from the Visual-Studio-friendly keyboard shortcuts or those IntelliJ-IDEA-inspired ones we used to have in previous versions of ReSharper. You are prompted to select your preferred shortcut layout during the first start of the product. You can also switch layouts later via the Options dialog.
- Unit testing debugging fixed.
- ASP problems fixed (highlighting, in particular).
- Performance and memory usage improved.
- Numerous other bugs fixed.
Enhance your ReSharper evaluation experience – download Beta2 at http://www.jetbrains.com/resharper/beta.html.
Develop with pleasure!
– Team JetBrains
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
Eager, Lazy and Explicit Loading with Entity Framework Core
Entity Framework Core (EF Core) supports a number of ways to load related data. There’s eager loading, lazy loading, and explicit loading. Each of these approaches have their own advantages and drawbacks. In this post, let’s have a quick look at each of these ways to load data for navigational prope…
OSS Power-Ups: bUnit – Webinar Recording
The recording of our webinar, OSS Power-Ups: bUnit, with Egil Hansen and Steven Giesel, is available. This was the twelfth episode of our OSS Power-Ups series, where we put a spotlight on open-source .NET projects. Subscribe to our community newsletter to receive notifications about future webi…
Accelerating Your Testing Workflow with Unit Test Creation and Navigation
Unit tests play an important role in our daily development workflow. They help us ensure our codebase's correctness when writing new functionality or performing refactorings to improve readability and maintainability. In the process, we often create new test files that accompany the p…
Introducing Predictive Debugging: A Game-Changing Look into the Future
With the introduction of debugging tools, software developers were empowered to interactively investigate the control flow of software programs to find bugs in live environments. At JetBrains, we've always strived to improve the art of debugging. Besides the more standard things you expect from a de…