ReSharper 3.1 is Released!
We are proud to announce the release of ReSharper 3.1.
Believe it or not, we really are! Let the “minor version” status not confuse you: it can be a smart bargain for anyone, and that’s because the new ReSharper:
- Introduces Solution-Wide Analysis, an exceptionally powerful feature that lets you instantly find compilation errors in your whole solution – not just in the currently opened file
- Implements support for the new web-based JetBrains License Server, a tool that helps organizations distribute license tickets for ReSharper and IntelliJ IDEA between client machines
- Brings many bugfixes and improves overall stability level
- Extends support for various technologies and languages including ASP.NET, VB.NET and XAML
- Provides the opportunity of free upgrade to v4.0 for new purchases!
Still doubt how cool ReSharper is? Then go ahead and download your 30-day evaluation copy!
Subscribe to Blog updates
Creating Custom AI Prompts
AI has swept through the software development industry like a wildfire. So people want to learn how to best use AI in their day to day tasks. In this post we’ll take a look at how to write custom prompts for use with the JetBrains AI Assistant in ReSharper and Rider so you can make the most of AI.&n…
12 Debugging Techniques In JetBrains Rider You Should Know About
Twelve must know debugging features in JetBrains Rider every developer should know.
Interceptors – Using C# 12 in Rider and ReSharper
Welcome to our series, where we take a closer look at the C# 12 language features and how ReSharper and Rider make it easy for you to adopt them in your codebase. If you haven’t yet, download the latest .NET 8 SDK and update your project files! In this series, we are looking at: Primary …