ReSharper 4.1 is Released
Good news again: we have released ReSharper 4.1! This minor version is highlighted by:
- Support for Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 SP1
- Enhanced ASP.NET experience
- Improved performance and usability: quicker solution load, optimized Unit Test Explorer behavior, and more
- New minor features, including name editing in code generation UI, generating backing fields for implemented interface properties, highlighting usages of XML tags and attributes
- Bug fixes related to naming suggestions, moving regions in File Structure, Rename refactoring, error highlighting false positives, property generation, quick-fixes etc.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Creating Custom AI Prompts
AI has swept through the software development industry like a wildfire. So people want to learn how to best use AI in their day to day tasks. In this post we’ll take a look at how to write custom prompts for use with the JetBrains AI Assistant in ReSharper and Rider so you can make the most of AI.&n…
12 Debugging Techniques In JetBrains Rider You Should Know About
Twelve must know debugging features in JetBrains Rider every developer should know.
Interceptors – Using C# 12 in Rider and ReSharper
Welcome to our series, where we take a closer look at the C# 12 language features and how ReSharper and Rider make it easy for you to adopt them in your codebase. If you haven’t yet, download the latest .NET 8 SDK and update your project files! In this series, we are looking at: Primary …