ReSharper 4.1 is Released
Posted on by
Good news again: we have released ReSharper 4.1! This minor version is highlighted by:
- Support for Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 SP1
- Enhanced ASP.NET experience
- Improved performance and usability: quicker solution load, optimized Unit Test Explorer behavior, and more
- New minor features, including name editing in code generation UI, generating backing fields for implemented interface properties, highlighting usages of XML tags and attributes
- Bug fixes related to naming suggestions, moving regions in File Structure, Rename refactoring, error highlighting false positives, property generation, quick-fixes etc.