ReSharper 5.0 Is Out!
ReSharper 5.0 is finally here, and you can download it right now!
We’ve blogged for a while now about the great new stuff in ReSharper 5.0 (and we’ll continue blogging about it), but here’s a short recap:
- Web Development: You get an extensive toolset for ASP.NET development to work with markup files and web site infrastructure. ASP.NET MVC developers get a bonus with additional syntax highlighting, inspections, navigation, and completion for actions and controllers.
- Project and Team: Powerful, shareable structural search and replace patterns to remove code smells or comply with team policies; project-level refactorings; localization assistance; and full support for navigation to library sources — all this to help you and your team easily view, change and maintain the structure of complex projects.
- Code Analysis: Lots of improvements, from viewing all code smells in your solution from a single tool window to upgrading
forloops to LINQ queries, to value tracking and call tracking.
- Support for Visual Studio 2010: Yes, we did it! ReSharper 5.0 has sim-shipped with the latest Visual Studio! Did you see it coming in your wildest dreams?
- Other enhancements relating to IntelliSense, bookmarking, native NUnit support, and more.
What’s New has more details we haven’t yet covered in our blogs.
So, what are you waiting for? Grab ReSharper 5.0 while it’s hot!
Subscribe to Blog updates
Creating Custom AI Prompts
AI has swept through the software development industry like a wildfire. So people want to learn how to best use AI in their day to day tasks. In this post we’ll take a look at how to write custom prompts for use with the JetBrains AI Assistant in ReSharper and Rider so you can make the most of AI.&n…
12 Debugging Techniques In JetBrains Rider You Should Know About
Twelve must know debugging features in JetBrains Rider every developer should know.
Interceptors – Using C# 12 in Rider and ReSharper
Welcome to our series, where we take a closer look at the C# 12 language features and how ReSharper and Rider make it easy for you to adopt them in your codebase. If you haven’t yet, download the latest .NET 8 SDK and update your project files! In this series, we are looking at: Primary …