ReSharper 5.0 Is Out!
ReSharper 5.0 is finally here, and you can download it right now!
We’ve blogged for a while now about the great new stuff in ReSharper 5.0 (and we’ll continue blogging about it), but here’s a short recap:
- Web Development: You get an extensive toolset for ASP.NET development to work with markup files and web site infrastructure. ASP.NET MVC developers get a bonus with additional syntax highlighting, inspections, navigation, and completion for actions and controllers.
- Project and Team: Powerful, shareable structural search and replace patterns to remove code smells or comply with team policies; project-level refactorings; localization assistance; and full support for navigation to library sources — all this to help you and your team easily view, change and maintain the structure of complex projects.
- Code Analysis: Lots of improvements, from viewing all code smells in your solution from a single tool window to upgrading
forloops to LINQ queries, to value tracking and call tracking.
- Support for Visual Studio 2010: Yes, we did it! ReSharper 5.0 has sim-shipped with the latest Visual Studio! Did you see it coming in your wildest dreams?
- Other enhancements relating to IntelliSense, bookmarking, native NUnit support, and more.
What’s New has more details we haven’t yet covered in our blogs.
So, what are you waiting for? Grab ReSharper 5.0 while it’s hot!
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!