ReShaper 5.1 Early Access Program is Open
A couple of weeks ago we posted a blog entry on known issues in ReSharper 5.0 and workarounds, and today we’re taking the next logical step by opening a new Early Access Program for ReSharper 5.1 to fix them. If you’ve having issues with ReSharper 5.0, please start downloading ReSharper 5.1 nightly builds: it should feel much better.
Here’s a quick list of fixes that the Early Access Program presumably brings:
- Typing latency in ASP.NET Web Forms and MVC is considerably reduced.
- Code-behind files in ASP.NET projects don’t disappear when saving files anymore.
- Splitting Visual Studio text editor tabs does not result in ReSharper features disappearing from one or both tabs.
- Silverlight 4 support is fixed: no more error highlighting when referencing Silverlight 4 code from a regular .NET assembly.
- Encoding issues when working with XAML files are resolved.
If something goes wrong, please report issues to our YouTrack project.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Creating Custom AI Prompts
AI has swept through the software development industry like a wildfire. So people want to learn how to best use AI in their day to day tasks. In this post we’ll take a look at how to write custom prompts for use with the JetBrains AI Assistant in ReSharper and Rider so you can make the most of AI.&n…
12 Debugging Techniques In JetBrains Rider You Should Know About
Twelve must know debugging features in JetBrains Rider every developer should know.
Interceptors – Using C# 12 in Rider and ReSharper
Welcome to our series, where we take a closer look at the C# 12 language features and how ReSharper and Rider make it easy for you to adopt them in your codebase. If you haven’t yet, download the latest .NET 8 SDK and update your project files! In this series, we are looking at: Primary …