Webinar: Working with TeamCity, YouTrack and an OSS Stack
On Tuesday, 5th April 2011, I’ll be giving a webinar (in Spanish) on how to setup an environment with TeamCity, YouTrack and your favorite OSS tools and frameworks.
Things we’ll see:
- TeamCity: Overview and benefits
- YouTrack: Mouseless Web Issue Tracking
- Introduction to Distributed Version Control Systems and benefits over Centralized
- Creating Continuous Integration Processes with TeamCity and OSS stacks
- Integration with Visual Studio and other IDE’s
The webinar will be roughly 2 hours and it will be mostly demo-centric.
It is a completely free event. If you’d like to attend, please register here