ReSharper 6.0 Beta 3
How about three Beta releases a week?
ReSharper 6 is going Beta 3 today: download and try ReSharper 6.0 Beta 3 as it should be much better than the earlier releases:
- Less memory consumption: we’ve been removing memory leaks and exceptional memory traffic extensively this past week.
- No more never-ending process of scanning source files on solution load.
- Fixes preventing crashes caused by solution-wide analysis in Visual Studio 2008.
- Fixes eliminating focus loss when undocking text editor tabs.
- Visual Studio’s native VB.NET highlighting can now be switched off in favor of ReSharper inspections.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
Another Look into the Future with Rider’s Predictive Debugger
In the 2023.2 release cycle, we’ve introduced the Predictive Debugger in ReSharper, which gives you predictions about code paths and variables beyond the current execution pointer. We’ve written extensively about its advantages compared to alternative debugging strategies like thorough thinking, log…
Visualize Entity Framework Relationships and Additional Query Analysis in ReSharper 2023.3
A lot of teams are using Entity Framework or EF Core to work with their database. As an Object-Relational Mapper (ORM), it bridges objects in code to a relational database model, so that as a developer you don’t have to worry too much about the actual database. We all know: that’s not entirely tr…
Automatically Analyze ASP.NET Core Performance With Dynamic Program Analysis
Slow web pages may make your users or customers abandon your web application, even before they’ve had a proper look at it. You’ve likely also been frustrated working with a web application that is slow to load. The good news is that the latest versions of ReSharper and JetBrains Rider’s Dynamic P…
OSS Power-Ups: MassTransit – Webinar Recording
The recording of our webinar, OSS Power-Ups: MassTransit, with Chris Patterson, is available. This was the thirteenth episode of our OSS Power-Ups series, where we put a spotlight on open-source .NET projects. Subscribe to our community newsletter to receive notifications about future webinars.…