ReSharper 6.0 Beta 3
Posted on by
How about three Beta releases a week?
ReSharper 6 is going Beta 3 today: download and try ReSharper 6.0 Beta 3 as it should be much better than the earlier releases:
- Less memory consumption: we’ve been removing memory leaks and exceptional memory traffic extensively this past week.
- No more never-ending process of scanning source files on solution load.
- Fixes preventing crashes caused by solution-wide analysis in Visual Studio 2008.
- Fixes eliminating focus loss when undocking text editor tabs.
- Visual Studio’s native VB.NET highlighting can now be switched off in favor of ReSharper inspections.