dotPeek 1.0 is Released
Free .NET decompiler and assembly browser from JetBrains is now officially live! Please download dotPeek 1.0 and enjoy high-standard decompilation with ReSharper-inspired navigation and search!
Just as a reminder, here’s the list of key dotPeek features:
- Decompiling .NET Framework 1.0-4.5 assemblies to C#. Libraries (.dll), executables (.exe), and Windows 8 metadata files (.winmd) are all supported.
- Connecting to symbol and source servers to fetch original source code, if available. If you let dotPeek sniff around for PDB files or a source server, it can get source code matching your assemblies, and show it to you.
- Quick overview of code structure and hierarchy. ReSharper’s File Structure and Type Hierarchy are all included. There’s also References Hierarchy to explore dependencies between references.
- Powerful ReSharper-inspired navigation and search, including Go to Type, Go to Symbol, Go to File Member, and the whole set of context-sensitive navigation like jumping to symbol declarations, implementations, derived and base symbols.
- Accurate search for symbol usages — again, this is by virtue of ReSharper search features like Find Usages, Find Usages Advanced, and Highlight Usages.
- Familiar keyboard shortcuts for most actions: Visual Studio and IntelliJ IDEA keymaps are included to ensure a familiar experience for users of (you guessed it) ReSharper and other JetBrains developer tools.
Haven’t you downloaded dotPeek yet? Please do. Decompile with pleasure!
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
Eager, Lazy and Explicit Loading with Entity Framework Core
Entity Framework Core (EF Core) supports a number of ways to load related data. There’s eager loading, lazy loading, and explicit loading. Each of these approaches have their own advantages and drawbacks. In this post, let’s have a quick look at each of these ways to load data for navigational prope…
OSS Power-Ups: bUnit – Webinar Recording
The recording of our webinar, OSS Power-Ups: bUnit, with Egil Hansen and Steven Giesel, is available. This was the twelfth episode of our OSS Power-Ups series, where we put a spotlight on open-source .NET projects. Subscribe to our community newsletter to receive notifications about future webi…
Accelerating Your Testing Workflow with Unit Test Creation and Navigation
Unit tests play an important role in our daily development workflow. They help us ensure our codebase's correctness when writing new functionality or performing refactorings to improve readability and maintainability. In the process, we often create new test files that accompany the p…
Introducing Predictive Debugging: A Game-Changing Look into the Future
With the introduction of debugging tools, software developers were empowered to interactively investigate the control flow of software programs to find bugs in live environments. At JetBrains, we've always strived to improve the art of debugging. Besides the more standard things you expect from a de…