dotTrace 5.5 Performance is Released!
Please welcome dotTrace 5.5 Performance, an update for our performance profiler. Apart from minor fixes, it includes the following changes:
- Integration with recently released ReSharper 8.
- A new way to analyze snapshots in terms of Subsystems. With Subsystems view you get a quick overview of where a possible bottleneck may originate without digging deep into callstacks. Subsystems are customizable: create your own profiles, add new subsystems or change the colour schemes to fit your needs.
Watch this short video to learn more how Subsystems can help you:
- Refined Overview tab that shows all significant information about application performance including its Hot Spots, all in one screen:
- New Hot Spots algorithm accounting for system code.
- Last but not least, dotTrace snapshot files (*.dtp) now occupy twice less disk space.
Feel free to download and try the updated dotTrace 5.5 Performance right now!
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
Eager, Lazy and Explicit Loading with Entity Framework Core
Entity Framework Core (EF Core) supports a number of ways to load related data. There’s eager loading, lazy loading, and explicit loading. Each of these approaches have their own advantages and drawbacks. In this post, let’s have a quick look at each of these ways to load data for navigational prope…
OSS Power-Ups: bUnit – Webinar Recording
The recording of our webinar, OSS Power-Ups: bUnit, with Egil Hansen and Steven Giesel, is available. This was the twelfth episode of our OSS Power-Ups series, where we put a spotlight on open-source .NET projects. Subscribe to our community newsletter to receive notifications about future webi…
Accelerating Your Testing Workflow with Unit Test Creation and Navigation
Unit tests play an important role in our daily development workflow. They help us ensure our codebase's correctness when writing new functionality or performing refactorings to improve readability and maintainability. In the process, we often create new test files that accompany the p…
Introducing Predictive Debugging: A Game-Changing Look into the Future
With the introduction of debugging tools, software developers were empowered to interactively investigate the control flow of software programs to find bugs in live environments. At JetBrains, we've always strived to improve the art of debugging. Besides the more standard things you expect from a de…