dotTrace 5.5 Performance is Released!
Please welcome dotTrace 5.5 Performance, an update for our performance profiler. Apart from minor fixes, it includes the following changes:
- Integration with recently released ReSharper 8.
- A new way to analyze snapshots in terms of Subsystems. With Subsystems view you get a quick overview of where a possible bottleneck may originate without digging deep into callstacks. Subsystems are customizable: create your own profiles, add new subsystems or change the colour schemes to fit your needs.
Watch this short video to learn more how Subsystems can help you:
- Refined Overview tab that shows all significant information about application performance including its Hot Spots, all in one screen:
- New Hot Spots algorithm accounting for system code.
- Last but not least, dotTrace snapshot files (*.dtp) now occupy twice less disk space.
Feel free to download and try the updated dotTrace 5.5 Performance right now!
Subscribe to Blog updates
Boost Code Quality with Qodana and GitHub Actions
It’s been roughly half a year since we introduced Qodana to .NET in our blog post about how to elevate your C# code quality with Qodana. Since then, we’ve been quite busy! Qodana went out of preview and into GA. Furthermore, we greatly improved the integration with our IDEs, providing an effortless …
Critical Thinking in an AI-Powered World
Critical thinking techniques for use with JetBrains AI Assistant.
How To Use AI Assistant to Generate Test Data For .NET Applications
How To Use AI Assistant to Generate Test Data For .NET Applications for better unit tests.