Bug Fix Update to ReSharper Ultimate is Available
Right after Build 2015, we published ReSharper 9.1.1 Release Candidate with Visual Studio 2015 RC support, and today we invite you to download and try ReSharper 9.1.1 RTM along with ReSharper C++ 1.0.1 and corresponding updates to ReSharper Ultimate tools.
This maintenance update for ReSharper is mostly notable for:
- Support for Visual Studio 2015 RC. If you’re among early adopters of the newest Visual Studio 2015 builds, please download ReSharper 9.1.1 and let us know if you encounter any problems.
- Per-machine installation, that can be very handy when several users share a single machine and ReSharper should be available for all of them.
- 100+ hot fixes in code completion, source templates and other areas. Here’s the full list of fixes and changes included in ReSharper 9.1.1 for your reference.
Please note that ReSharper 9.1.1 doesn’t provide full support for ASP.NET 5 Beta 4 yet. Most of the features are on board, but there are some areas we are still working on. Stay tuned for further updates on ASP.NET vNext support in ReSharper.
ReSharper C++ 1.0.1 receives lots of important improvements as well:
- Improved code completion including an option to replace “.” to “->” when completing a member.
- Find Code Issues is now available from Solution Explorer context menu. It brings up Inspection Results window with all ReSharper C++ code highlights, like code quality issues, redundancies and code improvement suggestions. Having all of them in one window is easier than navigating through your code files to find and fix issues.
- Access specifiers are now represented in a tooltip.
- Semantic colour highlighting is now turned on by default.
- Better performance when working with Boost libraries.
- For the full list of fixes please take a look at release notes.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!