[NOTE: This call is now closed]
We are looking for someone who
- Believes in tooling and what we do at JetBrains
- Is passionate about programming languages
- Loves teaching, learning, producing content and speaking in public
- Doesn’t need or like micromanagement
- Doesn’t mind working from home. Or from an office
- And last but definitely not least, loves to write code
What we’d need is someone with the following qualities:
- A Developer, with experience in .NET/C#
- A Teacher, with experience giving presentations and/or workshops
- An Author, with experience producing content
- A Traveler, located in the US*
If you’re up to it, ping me. Let’s have a chat.
*Ideally in the US because we need someone to be more present at events on that side of the pond.
Please don’t leave contact details in comments.