ReSharper Ultimate 2017.1.2: unit testing, TypeScript, C++ fixes

We’ve got a new bug-fix update for you: please welcome ReSharper Ultimate 2017.1.2.

• ReSharper adds 70+ fixes. This includes a set of unit test runner fixes: the runner now correctly runs the entire session instead of just running the current selection (RSRP-464189); test output is correctly displayed when running xUnit-based .NET Core tests in Visual Studio 2015 (RSRP-464330); and the runner learns to detect and run NUnit-based tests written in F#. Another substantial group of fixes addresses TypeScript support issues, such as false red code in imported code and other contexts, incorrect flow analysis, navigation in Angular 2 templates, and more.
  • ReSharper C++ adds ~30 fixes covering Visual Studio’s Open Folder mode, code analysis and formatting.
  • dotMemory and dotPeek bring a few fixes each, while dotCover and dotTrace are unchanged since the last release.

If you’re affected by the issues that this bug-fix release addresses, please download ReSharper Ultimate 2017.1.2.

This entry was posted in How-To's and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to ReSharper Ultimate 2017.1.2: unit testing, TypeScript, C++ fixes

1. Pingback: Dew Drop - May 1, 2017 (#2469) - Morning Dew

2. Pingback: ReSharper Ultimate 2017.1 – Alles zur neuen Version

3. Moosehunter says:

With this update I now get boxes high-lighted around large blocks of code. It is the most annoying thing I’ve ever seen, I wish I knew out of the thousands of settings which one it was.

This did NOT happen until the 2017.1.2 upgrade, boy do I regret taking that one.

• Jura Gorohovsky says:

If you disable ReSharper, do you still see these highlights?

• Moosehunter says:

I found the setting , it was under Editor -> Editor Appearance -> Highlightings .

The box was checked , ‘Highlight matching delimiters when caret is’ ,
        and that was set to ‘At outer side’ and Highlight with: => Outline.

I’ve never had this set before, it draws sometimes big boxes around code segments, it was very distracting for me.

• Peter Noll says:

I tried this feature out after seeing your comment, and I really liked it. Thanks for showing it!

4. Dev says:

The update installer cannot properly detect that I have killed all IDE processes…

5. MK says:

Updated, ASP.NET core project with few libraries – some references are highlighted red (it changes after every restart of Visual Studio). Compiling works.

Ughhhh….

CLI:
    .NET Command Line Tools (1.0.4)

API:
    ASP.NET 1.1.2
    .NETCoreApp 1.1

Libraries:
    .NETStandard 1.6

6. AF says:

Do we know when it will be possible to run tests in .net core projects from VS2017?