Rider 2018.2.1 is released!
This build delivers more than 20 hot fixes, with the most notable being:
- Connection to Perforce works again (RIDER-18609).
- NuGet authentication for private NuGet feeds has been fixed (RIDER-18125).
- The spell checker stops warning about non-English comments, GUIDs, NuGet package names, etc. (RIDER-19127).
- The bug No connection string found was fixed in Entity Framework support (RIDER-19059).
- The behavior of the setting Allow placement of caret after end of line has been fixed (RIDER-19088).
- F5 now behaves as expected (RIDER-4575).
Update: The spell checker fixes (RIDER-19127 and RIDER-19206), mentioned above in the blog post, have not been merged into the 2018.2.1 bug-fix build and will be delivered to you in the 2018.2.2 update instead. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Boost Code Quality with Qodana and GitHub Actions
It’s been roughly half a year since we introduced Qodana to .NET in our blog post about how to elevate your C# code quality with Qodana. Since then, we’ve been quite busy! Qodana went out of preview and into GA. Furthermore, we greatly improved the integration with our IDEs, providing an effortless …
Critical Thinking in an AI-Powered World
Critical thinking techniques for use with JetBrains AI Assistant.
How To Use AI Assistant to Generate Test Data For .NET Applications
How To Use AI Assistant to Generate Test Data For .NET Applications for better unit tests.