Rider 2018.2.1 is released!
This build delivers more than 20 hot fixes, with the most notable being:
- Connection to Perforce works again (RIDER-18609).
- NuGet authentication for private NuGet feeds has been fixed (RIDER-18125).
- The spell checker stops warning about non-English comments, GUIDs, NuGet package names, etc. (RIDER-19127).
- The bug No connection string found was fixed in Entity Framework support (RIDER-19059).
- The behavior of the setting Allow placement of caret after end of line has been fixed (RIDER-19088).
- F5 now behaves as expected (RIDER-4575).
Update: The spell checker fixes (RIDER-19127 and RIDER-19206), mentioned above in the blog post, have not been merged into the 2018.2.1 bug-fix build and will be delivered to you in the 2018.2.2 update instead. Our apologies for the inconvenience.