JetBrains .NET Day Online is a free virtual event that takes place on Thursday, May 16, 2019. The event features 6 sessions and runs from 13:00 – 21:30 CEST (07:00 – 15:30 EDT – check your time zone).
Community speakers will be covering topics they are passionate about, ranging from deep technical .NET content and speakers’ experience with specific tools and technologies, to personal development.
Here’s an overview of the agenda:
- Immutable Collections in .NET: Why and How? by Dmitry Ivanov
- Refactoring a 1000-Line Method into Clean(er) Code, by Zoran Horvat
- Be More Productive with JetBrains Rider, by Floyd Hilton
- Machine Learning Made Easy – An Introduction to ML.NET, by Alexander Slotte
- How to Pitch Your Ideas so People Listen, by Carla Rieger
- Building a Fantasy Game Console with C#, MonoGame, and Rider, by Jesse Freeman
PS: Sessions will also be recorded and published afterwards.