Rider 2019.2.2 is Released!
- .NET Core 3 Preview 8 support is available.
- A few more fixes in code completion.
- The performance of Solution Wide Error Analysis (SWEA) in ASP.NET projects has been improved. SWEA does not take ages to finish anymore!
- Lots of fixes in Razor support including resolving tag helpers and view-components, better formatting, and more.
- Android Layout Preview now works as expected.
- Code Analysis stops analyzing files and folders excluded from the analysis.
Possible ways to get this hotfix:
- Download and install from www.jetbrains.com.
- Update right inside Rider: select Help | Check for updates.
- Use our Toolbox App.
- Use this snap package from the SnapCraft store if you are using a compatible Linux distro.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
dotCover, dotMemory, dotPeek, and dotTrace 2023.3 Release
dotCover 2023.3, dotMemory 2023.3, dotPeek 2023.3, and dotTrace 2023.3 have been released and are ready for download! Let’s take a look at what’s new with these .NET tools. dotMemory 2023.3 dotMemory Standalone is now available on Linux and macOS. dotMemor…
ReSharper 2023.3: Support For C# 12, Performance Enhancements, and More AI-Powered Features
ReSharper 2023.3 and new versions of other JetBrains .NET tools have just been released. This version brings support for the latest C# 12 features, optimized background code analysis, and the ability to control the amount of resources allocated to solution-wide code analysis. AI Assistant has also r…
Rider 2023.3: Support for .NET 8 SDK, the Latest From C# 12, Performance Enhancements, Predictive Debugging, and More AI-powered Features.
A major update for Rider has just been published! Rider 2023.3 offers support for the .NET 8 SDK, including the latest features from C# 12. Other enhancements include an improved experience when running multiple projects, a predictive debugging mode, and the ability to easily create and navigate thr…
The ReSharper 2023.3 Release Candidate Is Now Available
Get a preview of all the latest features and improvements set to be shipped with the next major ReSharper and .NET tools releases by downloading the Release Candidate builds that have just landed. Here are the major improvements in each of the new builds: The ReSharper 2023.3 Release Can…