Rider 2019.2.2 is Released!
Posted on by
- .NET Core 3 Preview 8 support is available.
- A few more fixes in code completion.
- The performance of Solution Wide Error Analysis (SWEA) in ASP.NET projects has been improved. SWEA does not take ages to finish anymore!
- Lots of fixes in Razor support including resolving tag helpers and view-components, better formatting, and more.
- Android Layout Preview now works as expected.
- Code Analysis stops analyzing files and folders excluded from the analysis.
Possible ways to get this hotfix: