ReSharper Ultimate 2019.3.2 is Out!
The ReSharper Ultimate 2019.3.2 bugfix update was published a moment ago and is ready for you to download!
Let me highlight the most important things in ReSharper 2019.3.2:
- ReSharper’s Unit Test runner can now discover NUnit parameterized tests after updating the NUnit3TestAdapter package to version 3.16.
- The Localization Manager has been refined:
- There are new toggles, “Show Only Localizable String Resources” and “Order by Resource File Path“.
- Better handling for non-string resources.
- States of all checkboxes and toggles are persisted on reopening the Localization Manager tool-window.
- Adding new cultures is much easier now, thanks to code completion.
- Blazor support has been improved with better code analysis, navigation, and Find Usages.
- There are several improvements in Inlay Hints:
- Type hints for recursive patterns.
- Enhanced tooltips for type hints.
- Inlay Hints no longer interfere with Ctrl+Click execution on an identifier next to a hint.
- A few performance optimizations.
- InspectCode and dupFinder from ReSharper command-line tools work again.
For the other latest fixes in ReSharper, please refer to this list.
The other tools in ReSharper Ultimate get updates too:
- dotTrace 2019.3.2 fixes hanging unit test sessions under profiling. See the full list of fixes here.
- ReSharper C++ 2019.3.2 has a solid set of bugfixes.
Last but not least, we’ve introduced the newest version of our unit testing framework – dotMemory Unit 3.1, which supports .NET Core versions 3.0 and 3.1.
To install ReSharper Ultimate 2019.3.2, download the build from www.jetbrains.com, or run ReSharper | Help | Check for Updates right in MS Visual Studio.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
A Second Set of Bug Fixes: ReSharper 2023.2.2 and Rider 2023.2.2 Are Here!
ReSharper and Rider have just received their second set of bug-fix updates for the 2023.2 release! Let’s take a look at the most important issues that have been resolved in this update. ReSharper For the full list of resolved issues, please refer to our issue tracker. …
ReSharper 2023.3 Early Access Program Begins!
Hello everyone, The Early Access Program for ReSharper 2023.3 has started! Before you download the first EAP build, let’s take a look at what is in store for you. Working with aliases With this first EAP build, we are introducing support for C# 12’s ability for alias directives to refer…
Rider Kicks Off the Early Access Program for the 2023.3 Release!
The Early Access Program for Rider 2023.3 has just begun with the release of the Rider 2023.3 EAP 1 build. There are several ways to get your hands on it: Download and install them from our website. Use the Toolbox App. Install this snap package from the SnapCraft store if you’re using a c…