Rider 2019.3.2 is Available!
Just moments ago we published a bugfix update, Rider 2019.3.2.
Please bear with me as I walk you through the highlights of this release.
First off, Rider has inherited lots of fixes and improvements from ReSharper 2019.3.2, such as:
- The Unit Test runner can now discover NUnit parameterized tests after updating the NUnit3TestAdapter package to version 3.16.
- Blazor support has been improved with better code analysis, navigation, and Find Usages.
- Several improvements in Inlay Hints, e.g. type hints for recursive patterns.
Our team has also fixed quite a few bugs:
- More than 15 fixes in Version Control support.
- Even more changes in Inlay Hints.
- About 20 improvements in Debugging subsystems, including Edit & Continue, stepping, evaluating, and remote debugging.
You’re welcome to look through the full list of changes in our YouTrack.
Get this bugfix update in one of these ways:
- Download and install from www.jetbrains.com.
- Update from right inside Rider: select Help | Check for updates.
- Use our Toolbox App.
- Use this snap package from the SnapCraft store if you are using a compatible Linux distro.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!