Rider 2019.3.2 is Available!
Just moments ago we published a bugfix update, Rider 2019.3.2.
Please bear with me as I walk you through the highlights of this release.
First off, Rider has inherited lots of fixes and improvements from ReSharper 2019.3.2, such as:
- The Unit Test runner can now discover NUnit parameterized tests after updating the NUnit3TestAdapter package to version 3.16.
- Blazor support has been improved with better code analysis, navigation, and Find Usages.
- Several improvements in Inlay Hints, e.g. type hints for recursive patterns.
Our team has also fixed quite a few bugs:
- More than 15 fixes in Version Control support.
- Even more changes in Inlay Hints.
- About 20 improvements in Debugging subsystems, including Edit & Continue, stepping, evaluating, and remote debugging.
You’re welcome to look through the full list of changes in our YouTrack.
Get this bugfix update in one of these ways:
- Download and install from www.jetbrains.com.
- Update from right inside Rider: select Help | Check for updates.
- Use our Toolbox App.
- Use this snap package from the SnapCraft store if you are using a compatible Linux distro.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
The ReSharper 2023.3 Release Candidate Is Now Available
Get a preview of all the latest features and improvements set to be shipped with the next major ReSharper and .NET tools releases by downloading the Release Candidate builds that have just landed. Here are the major improvements in each of the new builds: The ReSharper 2023.3 Release Can…
The Rider 2023.3 Release Candidate Is Now Available
There’s only a few days left before the next major release for Rider! Don’t feel like waiting? Get a sneak peek of Rider 2023.3 now by downloading the Release Candidate build that has just landed on our website. The Release Candidate build contains all of the notable changes that we’ve introduc…
ReSharper 2023.3 EAP 6: Code Analysis Performance Improvements, Support for C# 12 Interceptors, and Much More.
The latest installment in the ReSharper 2023.3 Early Access Program has just been released, and it’s packed with updates. Before you download it, let’s take a look at the changes. Code analysis performance improvements ReSharper 2023.3 can now recognize and facilitate more scenari…
More Bug Fixes: ReSharper 2023.2.3 and Rider 2023.2.3 Are Out!
ReSharper and Rider have just received their third set of bug-fix updates for the 2023.2 release! Let’s take a look at the most important issues that have been resolved in this update. ReSharper The previously insufficient timeout period has been extended to allow for Visual Studio …