The Rider 2020.2.1 and ReSharper 2020.2.1 Hotfixes Are Here!
- We’ve fixed the bug that caused all NuGet packages to be restored unnecessarily before building the project (RIDER-49125).
- NUnit2 tests are no longer left in an Inconclusive state with System.NullReferenceException (RSRP-480840).
- The option to run NUnit tests from a specified folder now works correctly (RIDER-49367).
- The appsettings.json file is read correctly when running xUnit tests (RIDER-49177).
- The Environment.CurrentDirectory setting for NUnit tests has been set to ‘Test assembly’s folder’ by default.
- A variety of other requests has been fixed – please refer to this bug tracker query for more information.
- Resolving INTERNAL_DATA macros and related functions has been improved (RIDER-48368).
- The behavior of the setting for suppressing errors in shaders has been updated: it now hides all resolve problems (RIDER-49123).
- We’ve also turned off errors from .shader files in the ‘Errors In Solution’ view.
- We’ve eliminated the freeze on bulk operations, such as Remove unused references (RSRP-480776).
- A set of bug fixes in unit testing described above in Rider’s section.
At the moment we’re still investigating a list of issues in unit testing. We’re grateful for your feedback, and if there’re any other problems you’d like to let us know about, please feel free to file a request in our bug tracker, leave a comment to this post, or contact ReSharper’s or Rider’s support team.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
Recordings from JetBrains .NET Day Online ’23 are available
On September 26, we hosted a free virtual event – .NET Day Online ’23. This was the fifth annual edition of the conference, and we were absolutely amazed at how lively the conversation was! We’d like to extend a huge thank you to the wonderful speakers who joined us to share their passion for the wo…
A Second Set of Bug Fixes: ReSharper 2023.2.2 and Rider 2023.2.2 Are Here!
ReSharper and Rider have just received their second set of bug-fix updates for the 2023.2 release! Let’s take a look at the most important issues that have been resolved in this update. ReSharper For the full list of resolved issues, please refer to our issue tracker. …
ReSharper 2023.3 Early Access Program Begins!
Hello everyone, The Early Access Program for ReSharper 2023.3 has started! Before you download the first EAP build, let’s take a look at what is in store for you. Working with aliases With this first EAP build, we are introducing support for C# 12’s ability for alias directives to refer…
Rider Kicks Off the Early Access Program for the 2023.3 Release!
The Early Access Program for Rider 2023.3 has just begun with the release of the Rider 2023.3 EAP 1 build. There are several ways to get your hands on it: Download and install them from our website. Use the Toolbox App. Install this snap package from the SnapCraft store if you’re using a c…