The Rider 2020.2.1 and ReSharper 2020.2.1 Hotfixes Are Here!
- We’ve fixed the bug that caused all NuGet packages to be restored unnecessarily before building the project (RIDER-49125).
- NUnit2 tests are no longer left in an Inconclusive state with System.NullReferenceException (RSRP-480840).
- The option to run NUnit tests from a specified folder now works correctly (RIDER-49367).
- The appsettings.json file is read correctly when running xUnit tests (RIDER-49177).
- The Environment.CurrentDirectory setting for NUnit tests has been set to ‘Test assembly’s folder’ by default.
- A variety of other requests has been fixed – please refer to this bug tracker query for more information.
- Resolving INTERNAL_DATA macros and related functions has been improved (RIDER-48368).
- The behavior of the setting for suppressing errors in shaders has been updated: it now hides all resolve problems (RIDER-49123).
- We’ve also turned off errors from .shader files in the ‘Errors In Solution’ view.
- We’ve eliminated the freeze on bulk operations, such as Remove unused references (RSRP-480776).
- A set of bug fixes in unit testing described above in Rider’s section.
At the moment we’re still investigating a list of issues in unit testing. We’re grateful for your feedback, and if there’re any other problems you’d like to let us know about, please feel free to file a request in our bug tracker, leave a comment to this post, or contact ReSharper’s or Rider’s support team.