Blazor – C# in the Browser – Webinar recording
Ever dream about being able to write your web frontend code in C#? Blazor might be your answer! It lets you write your frontend code using C# and Razor.
In this session, we’ll take a look at what Blazor is, how Blazor works, the difference between Blazor hosting models and how it relates to WebAssembly, and build a Blazor web app using Rider.
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 1:00 – Overview
- 2:08 – Getting started with Blazor
- 9:50 – How Blazor works
- 13:08 – Blazor Server
- 20:04 – Blazor WebAssembly
- 38:36 – Hosting model tradeoffs
- 44:10 – FAQ
- 50:22 – Building a Blazor app
- 1:03:28 – Q&A
- 1:16:22 – Wrap-up
- Slides and demos: https://github.com/bjablonsky/Blazor-JetBrains
- Blazor.net: http://blazor.net/
- Awesome Blazor: https://github.com/AdrienTorris/awesome-blazor
- Blazor Performance: https://devblogs.microsoft.com/aspnet/blazor-server-in-net-core-3-0-scenarios-and-performance/
About the presenter:
Brian Jablonsky is Microsoft MVP and a software engineer with over 10 years of experience in software development with Microsoft technologies. He is a co-organizer of the NYC .NET Developers Group. He has given various talks about Microsoft-related technologies at conferences and user groups.
Follow Brian on Twitter.