Blazor – C# in the Browser – Webinar recording
The recording of our webinar, Blazor – C# in the Browser, with Brian Jablonsky, is now available. Subscribe to our community newsletter to receive notifications about future webinars.
Ever dream about being able to write your web frontend code in C#? Blazor might be your answer! It lets you write your frontend code using C# and Razor.
In this session, we’ll take a look at what Blazor is, how Blazor works, the difference between Blazor hosting models and how it relates to WebAssembly, and build a Blazor web app using Rider.
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 1:00 – Overview
- 2:08 – Getting started with Blazor
- 9:50 – How Blazor works
- 13:08 – Blazor Server
- 20:04 – Blazor WebAssembly
- 38:36 – Hosting model tradeoffs
- 44:10 – FAQ
- 50:22 – Building a Blazor app
- 1:03:28 – Q&A
- 1:16:22 – Wrap-up
- Slides and demos: https://github.com/bjablonsky/Blazor-JetBrains
- Blazor.net: http://blazor.net/
- Awesome Blazor: https://github.com/AdrienTorris/awesome-blazor
- Blazor Performance: https://devblogs.microsoft.com/aspnet/blazor-server-in-net-core-3-0-scenarios-and-performance/
Download Rider and give it a try!
About the presenter:
Brian Jablonsky is Microsoft MVP and a software engineer with over 10 years of experience in software development with Microsoft technologies. He is a co-organizer of the NYC .NET Developers Group. He has given various talks about Microsoft-related technologies at conferences and user groups.
Follow Brian on Twitter.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!