ReSharper and Rider 2021.1.4 bugfix has arrived
We’ve just published a bugfix update for ReSharper tools and for Rider. Let’s review the highlights in this release.
- We’ve fixed the false positive warning in NRT analysis caused by explicitly switching to pessimistic mode (RSRP-484105).
- We’ve fixed the issue that caused generated files to be rendered empty in some cases (RSRP-484550).
- ReSharper C++ now works with Unreal Engine 5 from both the Unreal launcher and GitHub sources.
- We’ve fixed the vertical indent lines in the code editor (RIDER-62679).
- We’ve fixed the update notifications from plugins that were disabled (IDEA-267878).
- We’ve fixed the issue that caused unrelated results to be shown in Find in files (RIDER-63634).
For the full list of issues, please refer to our bug tracker.