ReSharper 2021.3.2 and Rider 2021.3.2 Bug Fixes Are Here
- We’ve fixed the issue that caused ReSharper to get stuck endlessly analyzing a file (RSRP-487310).
- We’ve fixed another problem that was occurring when analyzing Razor and Blazor code (RSRP-487001).
- We’ve fixed a false positive warning in NRT analysis (RSRP-487225).
For the full list of fixes, please see our bug tracker.
- We’ve fixed the issue that caused a failure when publishing a Blazor WebAssembly project to a folder (RIDER-71884).
- We’ve fixed the functionality for copying text from the debug console with Ctrl+C (RIDER-70668)
- We’ve fixed the slowdowns and crashes caused by an issue in code analysis (RIDER-71868, RSRP-487310).
- We’ve fixed the shortcut issue in the NuGet tool window (RIDER-72074).
- We’ve fixed the issue shortcuts that were working unreliably in unit testing (RIDER-71771).
- We’ve fixed the empty tooltips in F# (RIDER-63985).
- We’ve added support for DevExpress 21.2 (RIDER-70552).
For the full list of resolved issues, please refer to our bug tracker.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
A Second Set of Bug Fixes: ReSharper 2023.2.2 and Rider 2023.2.2 Are Here!
ReSharper and Rider have just received their second set of bug-fix updates for the 2023.2 release! Let’s take a look at the most important issues that have been resolved in this update. ReSharper For the full list of resolved issues, please refer to our issue tracker. …
ReSharper 2023.3 Early Access Program Begins!
Hello everyone, The Early Access Program for ReSharper 2023.3 has started! Before you download the first EAP build, let’s take a look at what is in store for you. Working with aliases With this first EAP build, we are introducing support for C# 12’s ability for alias directives to refer…
Rider Kicks Off the Early Access Program for the 2023.3 Release!
The Early Access Program for Rider 2023.3 has just begun with the release of the Rider 2023.3 EAP 1 build. There are several ways to get your hands on it: Download and install them from our website. Use the Toolbox App. Install this snap package from the SnapCraft store if you’re using a c…
Eager, Lazy and Explicit Loading with Entity Framework Core
Entity Framework Core (EF Core) supports a number of ways to load related data. There’s eager loading, lazy loading, and explicit loading. Each of these approaches have their own advantages and drawbacks. In this post, let’s have a quick look at each of these ways to load data for navigational prope…