ReSharper and Rider 2022.2.1 Bug Fixes Have Landed
- Fixed the issue where the ReSharper installer got an “Access denied” error, requiring admin privileges to install or update to version 2022.2 (RSRP-489377).
- Fixed an installation issue caused by the “strong name key container not being found” exception (RSRP-489446).
- Fixed an error that led to
Settings.StyleCopfile rules being automatically replaced by
RuleSetfiles after the update to 2022.2. (RSRP-489454).
- Fixed an issue causing InspectCode to hang (RSRP-489448).
For the full list of resolved issues, please refer to our issue tracker.
- Fixed the issue that led to the inability to add or remove files after stopping a running application (RIDER-79708).
- Fixed an error that broke Code Analysis for Unity projects (RIDER-80530).
- Fixed the issue preventing the DPA runner from passing the stop signal to an app (RIDER-79182).
For the full list of fixed bugs, please refer to our issue tracker.
- Fixed an error where the exception preview didn’t contain the exception title (DTRC-28705).
- Fixed the issue preventing additional events from being collected if data collection was initiated after the “Drop” or “Get snapshot” actions (DTRC-28701).
- Fixed a bug that caused the Rider backend to crash whenever a snapshot taken on Mac with an M1 chip was opened (DTRC-28700).
We appreciate your feedback on the new versions! Please don’t hesitate to contact us in the comments below, on our issue tracker, or on social media.