ReSharper and Rider 2022.2.1 Bug Fixes Have Landed
- Fixed the issue where the ReSharper installer got an “Access denied” error, requiring admin privileges to install or update to version 2022.2 (RSRP-489377).
- Fixed an installation issue caused by the “strong name key container not being found” exception (RSRP-489446).
- Fixed an error that led to
Settings.StyleCopfile rules being automatically replaced by
RuleSetfiles after the update to 2022.2. (RSRP-489454).
- Fixed an issue causing InspectCode to hang (RSRP-489448).
For the full list of resolved issues, please refer to our issue tracker.
- Fixed the issue that led to the inability to add or remove files after stopping a running application (RIDER-79708).
- Fixed an error that broke Code Analysis for Unity projects (RIDER-80530).
- Fixed the issue preventing the DPA runner from passing the stop signal to an app (RIDER-79182).
For the full list of fixed bugs, please refer to our issue tracker.
- Fixed an error where the exception preview didn’t contain the exception title (DTRC-28705).
- Fixed the issue preventing additional events from being collected if data collection was initiated after the “Drop” or “Get snapshot” actions (DTRC-28701).
- Fixed a bug that caused the Rider backend to crash whenever a snapshot taken on Mac with an M1 chip was opened (DTRC-28700).
We appreciate your feedback on the new versions! Please don’t hesitate to contact us in the comments below, on our issue tracker, or on social media.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!