JetBrains .NET Day Online 2023 – Call for Speakers
On September 26, 2023, we’re hosting another JetBrains .NET Day Online – a free, live, virtual event where community speakers cover topics they are passionate about. These topics could be C#, F#, .NET in general, performance tuning, refactoring, open source projects, and more.
We are looking for speakers interested in presenting with us! We aim to bring valuable technical .NET content mixed with speakers’ experiences with specific tools and technologies. We welcome all topics that would be relevant to the wider .NET community.
We’ll highlight you as a speaker and any resources you may want to share, such as your blog, open source projects, online courses, etc. All accepted speakers get a 1 year Personal All Products Pack subscription on us.
- Talks are in English and are presented live
- Talks are 30, 45 or 60 minutes, followed by 5-10 minutes of Q&A (optional)
- Talks are scheduled according to your time zone
- Talks are presented live, and recorded and published on YouTube, and are shared in our newsletters, blogs, …
- You can show slides, do live demos, … — whatever you think works best for your content!
- All accepted speakers get a 1 year Personal All Products Pack subscription on us
- We are happy to help with dry-runs, talk feedback, and smoothing out demos as part of preparation if you get selected
- Please make sure you read and adhere to the Code of Conduct prior to submitting
What type of talks are you looking for?
We welcome topics that are relevant to the wider .NET community. We’d appreciate some link to a JetBrains product (but the talk should not necessarily be product focused, just for demos is fine).
Some areas we’re always interested in:
- Architecture, clean code, patterns, DDD, defensive coding, …
- F#, Fable, SAFE Stack, functional programming, …
- Performance tuning, memory management, profiling, debugging, concurrency, benchmarking, logging, OpenTelemetry, …
- Language-related! C#, F#, VB.NET, source generators, …
- ASP.NET Core, Blazor, OpenAPI, gRPC, …
- Avalonia, Uno Platform, cross-platform .NET, …
- Databases, Entity Framework, Dapper, …
- Testing and all of its flavours
- Anything that does not fit the list above
Have a look at our 2022, 2021, 2020 and 2019 editions to get an idea.
Not sure if your talk idea will fit? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss.
More information is available on our Call for Speakers page. Thanks in advance for submitting your talks!
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!