JetBrains .NET Day Online 2019 – Session recordings available
The recordings of JetBrains .NET Day Online are available! We had 6 sessions from passionate speakers from the community, covering the topics they are excited about.
- Immutable Collections in .NET: Why and How? by Dmitry Ivanov
- Refactoring a 1000-Line Method into Clean(er) Code, by Zoran Horvat
- Be More Productive with JetBrains Rider, by Floyd Hilton
- Machine Learning Made Easy – An Introduction to ML.NET, by Alexander Slotte
- How to Pitch Your Ideas so People Listen, by Carla Rieger
- Building a Fantasy Game Console with C#, MonoGame, and Rider, by Jesse Freeman
Here’s the full playlist:
We hope you enjoyed these sessions as much as we did. Thank you to all speakers and everyone who attended!
What did you think of JetBrains .NET Day Online? Would you like to see us organize this again? What topics would you like to see? Let us know in the comments!
P.S.: Join us Tuesday, June 4, 2019, 16:00 – 17:00 CEST (10:00 AM – 11:00 AM EDT or check other timezones) for our free live webinar, A deep dive into the .NET client for Elasticsearch codebase, with Martijn Laarman