JetBrains .NET Day Online 2019 – Session recordings available
The recordings of JetBrains .NET Day Online are available! We had 6 sessions from passionate speakers from the community, covering the topics they are excited about.
- Immutable Collections in .NET: Why and How? by Dmitry Ivanov
- Refactoring a 1000-Line Method into Clean(er) Code, by Zoran Horvat
- Be More Productive with JetBrains Rider, by Floyd Hilton
- Machine Learning Made Easy – An Introduction to ML.NET, by Alexander Slotte
- How to Pitch Your Ideas so People Listen, by Carla Rieger
- Building a Fantasy Game Console with C#, MonoGame, and Rider, by Jesse Freeman
Here’s the full playlist:
We hope you enjoyed these sessions as much as we did. Thank you to all speakers and everyone who attended!
What did you think of JetBrains .NET Day Online? Would you like to see us organize this again? What topics would you like to see? Let us know in the comments!
P.S.: Join us Tuesday, June 4, 2019, 16:00 – 17:00 CEST (10:00 AM – 11:00 AM EDT or check other timezones) for our free live webinar, A deep dive into the .NET client for Elasticsearch codebase, with Martijn Laarman
Subscribe to Blog updates
Creating Custom AI Prompts
AI has swept through the software development industry like a wildfire. So people want to learn how to best use AI in their day to day tasks. In this post we’ll take a look at how to write custom prompts for use with the JetBrains AI Assistant in ReSharper and Rider so you can make the most of AI.&n…
12 Debugging Techniques In JetBrains Rider You Should Know About
Twelve must know debugging features in JetBrains Rider every developer should know.
Interceptors – Using C# 12 in Rider and ReSharper
Welcome to our series, where we take a closer look at the C# 12 language features and how ReSharper and Rider make it easy for you to adopt them in your codebase. If you haven’t yet, download the latest .NET 8 SDK and update your project files! In this series, we are looking at: Primary …