- What’s Next: GoLand 2020.1 Roadmap
- GoLand 2019.3: Faster Than Ever Before with Improved Go Modules Support, New Quick-fixes, and Much More
- GoLand 2019.3 Turns Beta!
- Get GoLand, Support Women Who Go and GoBridge, and Celebrate Go’s Birthday!
- Goland 2019.3 EAP 6 is Out with Highlighting in go.mod Files, and Just a Pinch of Bug-Fixes
Tags2017.2 2017.3 2017.3.1 2018 2018.1 2018.1.2 2018.2 2018.2.1 2018.2.2 2018.2.3 2018.3 2019.1 2019.2 2019.3 code completion code inspections Containers databases Debugger debugging debugging tests diagrams docker eap EAP 10 editing features GAE git Go 1.9 Go Modules indices intention-actions internals newsletter Nightly Postfix Completion quick-fixes refactorings Remote Debugging roadmap Testify tips vsc web development
Tag Archives: 2018.3
Get ready for the Change Signature refactoring, Testify support, and many new tools in the debugger such as Google App Engine, Go core dumps, and Mozilla rr. Find new code inspections and intention actions, improved code completion, support for diagrams, … Continue reading
GoLand 2018.3 Beta: Change Signature refactoring, debugging Google App Engine, Testify, Go core dumps, and more
The upcoming GoLand 2018.3 release has reached the Beta milestone! If you’re new to our release cycles, we announce a Beta when we’ve packed everything we plan to deliver in the major update. Since this moment and until the release … Continue reading