AppCode 2020.2.1 is Here
AppCode 2020.2.1 is now available for download on our site. This update fixes the following issues:
- Builds were failing without any error messages after the installation of new Pods (OC-19772).
- Enums in closures were not being resolved even when enum return type was specified (OC-20285).
Invalid resolve for explicit literal
- Non-documentation comments were shown in the Quick Documentation popup (OC-20463).
- An exception prevented users from opening an Xcode workspace (OC-20535).
- AppCode did not allow SDKs to be specified via symlink (OC-20536).
The full release notes are available here.
Your AppCode team
The Drive to Develop