AppCode 2020.2.3: initial Xcode 12 support and bug fixes
AppCode 2020.2.3 is now available for download on our site.
Initial Xcode 12 support
We’ve been working hard to deliver initial Xcode 12 support, and here it is:
- Issues with running applications on iOS 14 devices (OC-20602, OC-20650, OC-20323) have been resolved.
- Xcode 12 documentation now works in AppCode (OC-20310).
There are still some compatibility issues (see subtickets in OC-20288 for details). We are planning to fix them later and backport the changes to the 2020.2.x updates.
This update fixes the following issues:
- The slow initial “Processing Swift Modules” phase in Xcode 11.7 (OC-20620).
Resolve, which wasn’t working correctly when using the
- Reformat Code, which was slow when Optimize Imports was turned on (OC-20324).
- A parsing error that was being shown for trailing closures in certain cases (OC-18744).
Missing support for
That’s it for now! The full release notes are available here.
Your AppCode team
The Drive to Develop