PhpStorm 2017.2 EAP 172.3095
The new PhpStorm 2017.2 EAP build (172.3095.16) is now available! You can download it here or via JetBrains Toolbox App. Or, if you have the previous PhpStorm 2017.2 EAP build (172.2953.13) installed, you should soon get a notification in the IDE about a patch update.
This build delivers new features, bug fixes and improvements for PHP and the Web, and takes on the latest improvements in IntelliJ Platform.
New formatting option: Spaces around null coalescing operator
We continue working on PHP 7 and formatter, this time we bring you a new option (Settings|Editor|Code Style|PHP|Spaces|Around Operators|Null coalesce operator). The null coalescing operator (??) appeared in PHP 7 returns its first operand if it exists and is not NULL; otherwise it returns its second operand.
Apart from new features, this build brings many bug fixes, including these:
- Mark as Plain text doesn’t work for External Libraries: WI-22649
- Comment line action produces php code with errors if the line contains a string with PHP delimiter ?>: WI-9321
From the platform side the update brings:
- JSDoc: param’s types are missing in auto-generated JSDoc: WEB-17218
- TypeScript: Improve a way to show type inference information (auto declaration) for variables and expressions: WEB-19686
See the full list of bug-fixes and improvements in our issue tracker and the complete release notes.
Learn more about other new features in PhpStorm 2017.2:
- PhpStorm 2017.2 EAP, 172.2103: Docker Compose, PSR-0/4 root detection from composer.json, automatic run of PHPUnit tests, unified settings for frameworks, field declared dynamically warning for fields assigned in constructor but not declared
- PhpStorm 2017.2 EAP, 172.2273: Reworked polymorphic types support($this, static, parent), $this highlighting, new formatting options, SSH-Agent support
- PhpStorm 2017.2 EAP, 172.2465: New Composer actions, formatting options for blank lines, unified Test Frameworks settings
- PhpStorm 2017.2 EAP, 172.2827: New UML actions, remove Composer dependency action, PHP extensions detection, return types in change signature
- PhpStorm 2017.2 EAP, 172.2953: Improved UI for PHP settings page
Download PhpStorm 2017. 2 EAP 172.3095 for your platform from the project EAP page or click “Update” in your JetBrains Toolbox App and please do report any bugs and feature request to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!