Last month we did a webinar on using PyCharm to write React+TypeScript apps using TDD. We teased a “Part 2” that was more in-depth. Thanks to the good folks at WebStorm, we’ll be doing a Part 2, Tuesday, December 10th, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM CET (12:00 – 1:00 PM EST).
- Tuesday, December 10th
- 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM CET (12:00 – 1:00 PM EST)
- Register here
- Aimed at intermediate frontend developers
About Part 2
In the second part, we’ll dive a little deeper into how to be more productive when building React applications using TypeScript and cover the following topics:
- Sharing props using type information
- Class-based components with props
- Modeling class state with TypeScript interfaces
- Rich events and testing
In the first part we went slow, presuming less knowledge of both the React frontend stack and how to drive it in the IDE. This session will focus more on driving React and TypeScript features from a testing perspective.
As a reminder, both Part 1 and Part 2 are based on the tutorial in the PyCharm Guide.