WebStorm 2016.3 EAP, 163.5219: ES6 Object Destructuring
Please welcome a new WebStorm 2016.3 EAP build (163.5219)! You can download it here, or if you have the previous EAP build (163.4830) from the last week installed, you should soon get a notification in the EAP about a patch update.
Better support for ES6 destructuring
WebStorm now provides better support for object destructuring. You can now easily jump to the definition from the destructuring assignment and see quick documentation and parameter info when using a function.
For a detailed list of the issues addressed in this EAP build, please see the Release notes.
Learn more about other new features in WebStorm 2016.3:
- WebStorm 2016.3 EAP, 163.3094: Integration with Flow; PostCSS support; Smarter Rename for TypeScript; More features in Angular CLI integration; Grouped generated files in the Project view; Option to generate an .editorconfig file; Code style option for arrow functions.
- WebStorm 2016.3 EAP, 163.3512: Integration with Docker for Node.js apps; Bundled Fira Code font; San Francisco font is default on OS X; Flow tool window with file and project errors.
- WebStorm 2016.3 EAP, 163.3983: ESLint autofix; Automatic detection of TypeScript version in the project; Undo commit action; Test names now available in the Go to symbol.
- WebStorm 2016.3 EAP, 163.4396: Create new React apps with Create React App from the Welcome screen; Improvements in Angular 2 support.
- WebStorm 2016.3 EAP, 163.4830: Integration with Stylelint; Find usages for ES6 default exports; Updates Angular 2 live templates; New inspection “TypeScript import can be shortened”.
Please report your feedback to our issue tracker. To get notifications of new EAP builds as they become available, subscribe to the EAP channel in Preferences | Appearance & Behavior | System Settings | Updates.
The WebStorm team