YouTrack Goes to Cloud
We are happy to announce the release of YouTrack InCloud, a cloud-based version of YouTrack, offering up to three months of free use. We would like to say thanks to all beta-testers who joined us in the early phase and gave us extremely valuable feedback!
So, what’s so good about YouTrack InCloud?
- You get an all set-up, ready-to-go YouTrack site in less than 5 minutes
- No need to take care of hosting, maintenance and updates
- Your data are safe with daily backups stored on separate server
- SSL connection and custom domain
- Reporter accounts for your external users at no additional cost
- Free Plan for teams of up to 9 users
- Flexible Pricing, starting from $10 for a 10-user team + 50 reporters
Introductory period offer
As an introductory period offer, you get the maximum available plan including 2,000 Users + 20,000 Reporters, free to use all winter. Get started now>>
Who are Users and who are Reporters?
We’re introducing a new concept of user accounts – Users and Reporters. User accounts have the full set of permissions, while Reporter accounts have a basic set of permissions including issue reporting, commenting, linking, searching and viewing issues. A set of Reporter accounts is included in every commercial plan free of charge, which allows you to create additional accounts for your external users.
Enjoy your issue tracking as we host it for you!
JetBrains YouTrack Team