YouTrack InCloud Notice for Beta-Testers
As you may have noticed, YouTrack InCloud is out! Other than saying thanks to our beta-testers we would like to tell you about the important steps you need to take before December 31, 2011 to continue using your YouTrack InCloud site in production:
1. You’ll receive an email with a link to confirm your intention to use your YouTrack site in production. Please follow the link.
Note: Please contact us if you haven’t received the email by December 15, not even in your spam folder.
2. Fill in the form and confirm it. At this point we’ll create a JetBrains Account for you, which works as single sign-on for JetBrains online services, and also will be used as your customer profile in future. If you already have a JetBrains Account, please log in first.
3. You’ll receive a confirmation email with the link to your YouTrack InCloud site. Click the link to go to your site, moved to production and keeping all your data safe. Your new plan should include: 2,000 users + 20,000 reporters, free to use all winter.
4. You’ll receive an email with your new YouTrack InCloud site details. Please keep this email.
5. On March 1, 2012 you’ll receive a notice asking you to select the plan that suits your needs best, or switch to a free plan. You’ll have a month to switch and make the payment without interrupting your service.
Please feel free to contact our technical support if you have any questions. We’ll be happy to help. Thank you for choosing YouTrack InCloud!
Keep tracking with pleasure!
JetBrains YouTrack Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Discover the Power of JetBrains AI in YouTrack for Free
The power of generative AI is now freely available to teams using YouTrack! AI Assistant, powered by JetBrains AI, is available in YouTrack 2023.3.
YouTrack Now With Improved Knowledge Base Collaboration
The YouTrack 2023.2 release brings powerful updates to article collaboration in the Knowledge Base, improves the experience of both support teams and customers within helpdesk projects, adds Turkish language support, and supercharges YouTrack’s performance for everyone working with tasks.
Helpdesk Projects Arrive in YouTrack
YouTrack 2023.1 introduces YouTrack Helpdesk, which enables you to streamline your customer support services for both external and internal clients.